Monday, October 29, 2012

Sandy Twits

Today in the Twitter-verse:

     @lindsaylohan: WHY is everyone in SUCH a panic about hurricane (i'm calling it Sally)..? Stop projecting negativity! Think positive and pray for peace.

Oh wait, she and others have renamed it now:

    "It was nicknamed Hurricane Sassy during a Tyler Oakley twitcam on October 28, 2012 by Tyler Oakley, Alexander Gold, Lindsay Lohan, and Nikki Wood..."

More tweets:

    @AHurricaneSandy: OH SHIT JUST DESTROYED A STARBUCKS. NOW I'M A PUMPKIN SPICE HURRICANE.

    @AHurricaneSandy: ON MY WAY TO NYC DO ANY OF U WANT ME 2 PICK YOU UP TACO BELL? NOT LIKE FOOD I MEAN AN ENTIRE BUILDING.

    @JoshSundquist: I feel bad for people named #Sandy today. Why not use already unpopular names -- Hurricane Hitler, Hurricane Stalin, Hurricane Sandusky, etc?

    @Cosmopolitan: How to cut your bangs at home (because if you’re going to be house-bound for #sandy, why not?)

    ‏@BronxZoosCobra: All stocked up on canned mice and batteries for my heated rock. #sandy

    @P0TUS: BREAKING: NYC Mayor Bloomberg says he'll limit #Sandy to 16oz of flooding.

    @sethbannon: San Francisco friends stay safe. iOS 6 maps shows a massive hurricane heading your way. #sandy

    @ryan_temple: This "Sandy" who's on TV all the time and is blowing the entire east coast, I assume she's a Kardashian right? #Sandy

    @JimGaffigan: My favorite part of the blackout is when I turned to my 8 and 6 year olds and said, "Now I need you guys to go look for wood."

    @JimGaffigan: Now I know how Abraham Lincoln felt when he was tweeting by candlelight